CM-ET Motor Mechanic Certification | 3-Day Course
CM-ET MOTOR MECHANIC CERTIFICATION | 2-DAY COURSE
16 ETCP Renewal Credits
Our Motor Mechanic course is designed for professionals with the responsibility for ensuring safe and consistent operations of the market’s favorite Lodestar and Prostar hoists. This hands-on, two- day, ETCP-recognized training course delves deep into the mechanical and electrical designs of each. This course will raise your knowledge beyond knowing into the realm of understanding. You will learn what each component is responsible for and how it works with others to become the machine of choice.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE CLASS?
Technicians with basic proficiency in the safe handling and operation of electric chain hoists, whose responsibilities may include inspection, load testing, troubleshooting, and repair of Lodestar & Prostar electric chain hoists.
Technicians with prior CM-ET certifications, who wish to recertify and update their skills to align with the modern technologies CM-ET has implemented in Lodestar & Prostar electric chain hoists.
- Recognize & apply regulatory requirements and relevant industry standards.
- Understand the design, function, and inspection criteria for all mechanical and electrical components.
- Interpret wiring diagrams for practical applications.
- Perform frequent & periodic inspections in accordance with CMCO recommendations & requirements, as well as current industry standards.
- Extend product life and enhance safe operation through preventive maintenance.
- Properly troubleshoot electrical and mechanical system issues and replace components as needed.