CM-ET Stage Tech Certification | 2-Day Course
Contact Us to Schedule!
12 ETCP Renewal Credits
This course is designed for entertainment professionals responsible for ensuring the show goes on, every time. This hands-on, two day, ETCP-recognized training course covers the design and operation of a hoist, maintenance requirements and needs, startup inspection and troubleshooting. The course content focuses on the mechanical and electrical systems of the Lodestar and Prostar electric chain hoists.
Students will learn:
- Safe practices for handling and operation.
- How to perform frequent & periodic inspections, per ANSI E1.6-2 standards.
- How to adjust and replace limits switches, brakes, and power & control cables.
- Troubleshoot potential issues found in the field.
- Asses and report malfunctions which require the hoist to be sent to out for repair.
The course is concluded by a written exam. Successful completion of this exam awards the student with a Stage Tech Motor Certification, valid for five years.
All tools are provided, but personal tools are also welcome.