Manual Chain Hoist Maintenance | 1-Day Workshop
Contact Us to Schedule!
This seminar covers the recommended procedures for setting up an effective in-house hoist maintenance and inspection program. The elements of such a program are given to each employee in a CM Hoist/Chain Safety Kit. Students will also receive maintenance manuals for each CM hoist along with inspection guideline sheets.
- Frequent and periodic inspections
- Mechanical brake maintenance
- Inspection procedures and removal criteria per OSHA and ASME
- Complete teardown and rebuild of CM hand chain and lever hoists
- Load-testing procedures
Equipment Used for Hands-On Activities:
- CM lever tools and chain-operated hoists such as the Puller, Series 653 lever tool, Rigger, Cyclone, Series 622 and Hurricane
- Coffing lever tools and chain-operated hoists such as the LSB and LHH