Online Course: CM-ET Basic Motor Course: Lodestars and Prostars | Part # OL-ET
NEWLY UPDATED, INTERACTIVE COURSE CONTENT!
CM-ET has been offering training for entertainment professionals for over 30 years. In addition to our expanded curriculum of hands-on training, we have now developed a host of online learning opportunities, tailored to the entertainment industry.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE CLASS?
This is a great course for beginners or anyone needing a refresher. For those individuals looking to take the more advanced hands-on CM-ET Motor Certification Technician course, this class is the perfect place to start.
This two-part online course addresses the following topics, as they relate to CM-ET Classic & Next Generation Lodestars, and Prostars.
- Hoist specifications, benefits, & features
- Safe Handling & Use of hoists
- Current Industry Regulations & Standards, from a global perspective
- Inspection and Testing criteria
- Functions of mechanical and electrical components
- Adjusting limit switches
- Inspecting and adjusting the brake
- Guidance on preventative maintenance
TESTING AND COMPLETION
At the conclusion of this training, students will be tested on the material covered. Upon successful completion of the testing, participants will be emailed a Certificate of Training. Certified ETCP Technicians can earn 4 renewal credits for taking this course.
- After registering and paying for the course, you will be automatically directed to our new LearnUpon LMS where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- If you are not the student who will be taking the class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the student's name and email address so that he can enroll your student.
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.