Manual Utility Hoist Maintenance | 1-Day Workshop
Contact Us to Schedule!
This seminar covers the recommended procedures for setting up an effective in-house hoist maintenance and inspection program.
- Frequent and periodic inspections
- Mechanical brake maintenance
- Inspection procedures and removal criteria per ASME
- Complete teardown and rebuild of lever hoists
- Load-testing procedures
Equipment Used for Hands-On Activities:
- Little Mule Linesman’s Strap Hoist, Tornado 360, CM Bandit
- Coffing lever tools such as the LSB, PA and RA