Online Course: Magnetek® IMPULSE®·VG+ Series 4 Programming | Part # OL-MAG-VGACD
This course introduces the programming functionality of the IMPULSE·VG+ Series 4 adjustable frequency drive. During the course, you will gain an understanding of programming as you navigate through the keypad and parameter groups. This course builds upon the previous courses:
- Specifications of the VG+ Series 4 drive
- VG+ Closed loop vector control
- Initialization set up in the VG+ Series 4
- Features and parameter groups available in the VG+
- Troubleshooting alarm codes unique to the VG+ Series 4
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS?
This course is ideal for anyone needing a fundamental understanding of IMPULSE·VG+ Series 4 programming and operation.
Completion of the online courses is required:
Introduction to Magnetek® IMPULSE® AC Drives
Magnetek® IMPULSE®·G+ Mini Basic Programming
Magnetek® IMPULSE®·G+ Mini Drive Advanced Level Programming
Magnetek® IMPULSE®·G+ Series 4 Programming
- After registering and paying for the course, you will be automatically directed to our new LearnUpon LMS where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- If you are not the student who will be taking the class, please email Aftermarket@cmworks.com with the student's name and email address so that he can enroll your student.
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.
- Technical Manual needed for reference can be found here
Length: Approximately 2 hours
Course Designers: Jon Walters, Mike Mizzell, Dennis Hankes