Online Course: Cargo Securement | Part # OL-CARGO
This interactive online course is designed to educate those responsible for securing loads on over-the-road transportation vehicles and those responsible for enforcement. Course information is based on the North American Cargo Securement Standard incorporated in the regulations for North America.
- CVSA guidelines, federal and DOT requirements
- Tie down requirements (direct and indirect)
- Out of service and inspection criteria for cargo securement gear
- Requirements for general and specific loads such as: steel coils, concrete, construction equipment, logs, steel haulers and crushed car haulers
- Load placement and securement to a vehicle
- Drivers responsibility
- After registering and paying for the course, you will be automatically directed to our new LearnUpon LMS where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- If you are not the student who will be taking the class, please email email@example.com with the student's name and email address so that he can enroll your student.
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.