Online Course: CMCO Powered Hoist Technician Certification | Part # OL-PCH-C
NEW ONLINE COURSE CONTENT!
This interactive online course is designed to provide certification on CMCO’s Electric and Air chain hoist repair and service procedures for a variety of hoists, including CM, Budgit, Coffing, and Yale electric and air hoists.
- Review of applicable standards for hoist inspection procedures
- Hoist identification
- Chain Inspections
- Hook Inspections
- Load testing requirements
- Electrical Safety
- Basic air and electrical theory
- Understanding the hoist’s electrical system
- Reading wiring diagrams
- Mechanical brake maintenance
- Gear housing and Suspension Frame inspections
- Motor Inspection
Student Will Receive:
- Certificate of Course Completion
Certification expires 3 years after the completion date of the online course.
- After registering and paying for the course, you will be automatically directed to our new LearnUpon LMS where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- If you are not the student who will be taking the class, please email Henry.Brozyna@cmworks.com with the student's name and email address so that he can enroll your student.
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.