Online Course: CM-ET Basic Motor Course: Lodestars and Prostars
NEWLY UPDATED, INTERACTIVE COURSE CONTENT!
CM-ET has been offering training for entertainment professionals for over 30 years. In addition to our expanded curriculum of hands-on training, we have now developed a host of online learning opportunities, tailored to the entertainment industry.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE CLASS?
This is a great course for beginners or anyone needing a refresher. For those individuals looking to take the more advanced hands-on CM-ET Motor Certification Technician course, this class is the perfect place to start.
This two-part online course addresses the following topics, as they relate to CM-ET Classic & Next Generation Lodestars, and Prostars.
- Hoist specifications, benefits, & features
- Safe Handling & Use of hoists
- Current Industry Regulations & Standards, from a global perspective
- Inspection and Testing criteria
- Functions of mechanical and electrical components
- Adjusting limit switches
- Inspecting and adjusting the brake
- Guidance on preventative maintenance
TESTING AND COMPLETIONAt the conclusion of this training, students will be tested on the material covered. Upon successful completion of the testing, participants will be emailed a Certificate of Training. Certified ETCP Technicians can earn 4 renewal credits for taking this course.