Online Course: Drive Training | Introduction to Magnetek IMPULSE AC Drives | Part #OL-MAG-IACD
This online training course includes discussions of basic principles and operation of Magnetek’s industry-leading IMPULSE® AC variable frequency drives for crane applications.
VFD Training Course Objectives:
- Identify crane classes and their applications
- Recognize the different types of motors that can be used with IMPULSE drives
- Identify the key components and associated terms for IMPULSE·G+/VG+ Series 4 and IMPULSE·G+ Mini drives
- Define crane motions and stopping methods associated with each motion type
- Understand keypad operation
- Discuss the drive support tools available for IMPULSE drives
- Explain basic maintenance requirements for IMPULSE drives
- Access basic troubleshooting information
Who Should Take this Class?
This VFD training course is ideal for anyone needing a fundamental understanding of crane controls and IMPULSE drive operation. This course is a prerequisite for access to additional Magnetek IMPULSE AC Drives on-line training courses (coming soon).
- After registering and paying for the course, there will be a link to access the LearnUpon Learning Management System log in where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- Each Student must register directly only ONE student per transaction.
- If you have trouble with this process, please email Aftermarket@cmworks.com
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.
Length: Approximately 3.5 hours
Course Designers: Jon Walters, Mike Mizzell, Dennis Hankes