Online Course: CMCO Overhead Crane Operator Safety Training
Any personnel responsible for operating cranes will benefit from this class.
This class is a great preparation course of NCCCO certification exams.
Students will acquire a working knowledge of:
- OSHA, CMAA, ANSI/ASME B30 and ANSI/
- Pre-operational inspection requirements
- Operator responsibilities
- Hoist and crane components and their functions
- Identifying unsafe situations
- Basic rigging
Students Will Receive:
- Certificate of Course Completion
After registering and paying for the course, you will receive a link for the online training within 24-48 hours.
Please be sure to provide student names & email addresses when registering for this class. Doing so will expedite receipt of a training link.