Niagara Training Center
Located outside of Buffalo, New York, at the company’s Global Headquarters, Columbus McKinnon’s Niagara Training Center features a state-of-the-art classroom plus a 3,700 square foot hands-on training facility.
This facility was designed to provide best-in-class training to our customers and end users. With an overhead crane system, jib crane and free-standing workstation, this location is configured to replicate several different work environments and applications.
The Niagara Training Center features:
- A state-of-the-art classroom with seating for up to 15 students
- More than 75 manual and powered hoists, including brands like CM, Coffing, Budgit, Yale and Little Mule
- A 3-ton, 50-foot span overhead crane system accompanied by a Yale Global King wire rope hoist, fully equipped with a Magnetek VFD and a wireless radio remote control
- A complete Unified Industries ETA Aluminum workstation equipped with fully-operational hoists to simulate a true work environment
- A complete ground level crane installation and repair station with rail, end trucks, bridge and hoist
- A full selection of slings and rigging equipment
- A customizable crane obstacle course
- A lobby area showcasing the history of Columbus McKinnon’s presence in the material handling industry