CM-ET 3-Day Motor Mechanic Technician Certification
Contact Us to Schedule!
3-DAY COURSE (EARN 16 ETCP CREDITS)
SEATING IS LIMITED! SIGN UP TODAY!
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM each day
Be sure to choose the location on the schedule.
Rock Lititz Training Center
Training Pod #2, Suite 40
201 Rock Lititz Blvd. Lititz, PA 17543
455 Aldine Bender Road
Houston, TX 77060
AGENDAOur Motor Mechanic Technician Certification course is designed for professionals with the responsibility for ensuring safe and consistent operations of the market’s favorite Lodestar and Prostar hoists. This hands-on, three day, ETCP-recognized training course delves deep into the mechanical and electrical designs of each. This course will raise your knowledge beyond knowing into the realm of understanding. You will learn what each component is responsible for and how it works with others to become the machine of choice.
Students will learn:
- Factory recommended dos and don’ts of safe handling and usage.
- Deeper communication skills used by other field professionals.
- How to perform frequent & periodic inspections, per CM recommendations and ANSI E1.6-2 standards including:
- 66 point inspection
- Load testing
- Record keeping
- How to adjust and replace limits switches, brakes, and power & control cables.
- How to inspect and replace suspension components, contactors, transformers, and gears.
- How to identify and interpret wiring diagrams.
- Troubleshooting techniques used by factory technicians
- Students will be lead through a complete tear down and rebuild of both hoists. During this process, each component will be examined for inspection criteria and proper operation.
The course is concluded by a written exam. Successful completion of this exam awards the student with a Stage Tech Motor Certification, valid for five years.
All tools are provided, but personal tools are also welcome.
Lunches and refreshments will be provided each day of training.
See our “Plan Your Trip” page for hotel recommendations and trainer contact information.