Crane Operator Safety Training Course Kit
Material for Up to 20 Students
Our Overhead Crane Operator Training Kit is designed for companies in need of additional training materials for their in-house Crane Operator Training program. With materials for up to 20 students, this kit is ideal for continuing education or as a refresher for trained crane operators. Course kit should be administered by a knowledgeable in-house trainer.
Kits are not available for resale.
- Course introduction and outline booklet for trainers
- DVD covering crane types, signals, rigging and safe overhead crane practices (25 minutes)
- Video viewing forms for trainees to sign for viewing verification
- Question and answer period along with discussions on local laws, codes and/or company policies regarding safe crane and hoist operation not covered by the video.
- Written exam
- Review of exam answers
- Hand-out/leave-behind items:
- Safety booklet
- Pre-operation checklist pads
- Chain and wire rope gauges
- Hard hat stickers
- Operator Licenses (if applicable)
- Safety posters for hanging near operations
- In-plant pre-operation exam (if applicable)
Please Note: Class participation certificates are not included in this kit. The company providing the training will need to provide these certificates.