Load Securement 1-Day Course
Contact Us to Schedule!
This course is designed to educate those responsible for securing loads on over-the-road transportation vehicles and those responsible for enforcement. Course information is based on the North American Cargo Securement Standard incorporated in the regulations for the United States and Canada.
- CVSA guidelines, federal and DOT requirements
- Tie down requirements (direct and indirect)
- Out of service and inspection criteria for rigging gear
- Requirements for general and specific loads such as: steel coils, concrete, construction equipment, logs, steel haulers and crushed car haulers
- Load placement and securement to a vehicle
- Drivers responsibility
Students will receive:
- Practical Cargo Securement by Rolf VanderZwaag
- Certificate of Course Completion