Online Course: CM-ET Motor Mechanic Certification/Recertification | Part #OL-ETMM-C
NEWLY UPDATED, INTERACTIVE COURSE CONTENT!
Learners can explore the content in their own way, at their own pace.
Downloadable videos, study materials, and links to blog articles, standards resources, and much more!
Step-by-step video tutorials and interactive content designed for a variety of learning styles.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE CLASS?
Technicians with basic proficiency in the safe handling and operation of electric chain hoists, whose responsibilities may include inspection, load testing, troubleshooting, and repair of Lodestar & Prostar electric chain hoists.
Technicians with prior CM-ET certifications, who wish to recertify and update their skills to align with the modern technologies CM-ET has implemented in Lodestar & Prostar electric chain hoists.
This two-part online course addresses the following topics, as they relate to CM-ET Classic & Next Generation Lodestars, and Prostars.
- Service classifications & industry standards, and how they apply to the entertainment industry
- Guided process for Frequent & Periodic inspections
- Load testing
- Electrical design and wiring diagrams
- Advanced troubleshooting and preventive maintenance
- Accessing components for repair and replacement
TESTING AND COMPLETION
The training concludes with a knowledge assessment. Participants who score 80% or higher will be awarded a CM-ET Motor Mechanic Certification, valid for three years. The certification will be issued digitally, for download, and will include a unique certification ID number and the name of the certified technician, as provided at the time of signup.
ETCP certified Technicians can earn 6 renewal credits, upon successful completion of this training.
- After registering and paying for the course, you will be automatically directed to our new LearnUpon LMS where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- If you are not the student who will be taking the class, please email email@example.com with the student's name and email address so that he can enroll your student.
- This online training is compatible with most smartphones, tablets, and computers. For the best learning experience, we recommend a tablet or computer with a minimum screen size of 10 inches.
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.