Online Course: Introduction to Magnetek® IMPULSE® AC Drives | Part #OL-MAG-IACD
This online course includes discussions of basic principles and operation of Magnetek’s industry-leading IMPULSE® AC variable frequency drives for crane applications.
- Identify crane classes and their applications
- Recognize the different types of motors that can be used with IMPULSE drives
- Identify the key components and associated terms for IMPULSE·G+/VG+ Series 4 and IMPULSE·G+ Mini drives
- Define crane motions and stopping methods associated with each motion type
- Understand keypad operation
- Discuss the drive support tools available for IMPULSE drives
- Explain basic maintenance requirements for IMPULSE drives
- Access basic troubleshooting information
Who Should Take this Class?
This course is ideal for anyone needing a fundamental understanding of crane controls and IMPULSE drive operation. This course is a prerequisite for access to additional Magnetek IMPULSE AC Drives on-line training courses (coming soon).
- After registering and paying for the course, you will be automatically directed to our new LearnUpon LMS where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- If you are not the student who will be taking the class, please email email@example.com with the student's name and email address so that he can enroll your student.
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.
Length: Approximately 3.5 hours
Course Designers: Jon Walters, Mike Mizzell, Dennis Hankes