Online Course: Magnetek® IMPULSE®·G+ Mini Drive Advanced Level Programming | Part # OL-MAG-GMAP
This course explores the changes that happen to the parameter groups, A through O, when the IMPULSE·G+ Mini drive programming level is set to Advanced level.
- Enable advanced mode in the IMPULSE·G+ Mini initialization set-up
- Explore additional parameter groups and features available when G+ Mini drive is set to advanced level
- Understand the benefits of “Open Loop Vector” control
- Understand use of the most common “special” features and how they can be applied.
- Explore troubleshooting fault codes
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS?
This course is ideal for anyone needing a fundamental understanding of IMPULSE·G+ Mini programming and operation.
Completion of the online course Magnetek® IMPULSE®·G+ Mini Basic Programming is required. Basic programming is not reviewed in the Advanced Level Programming course.
- After registering and paying for the course, you will be automatically directed to our LearnUpon LMS where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- If you are not the student who will be taking the class, please email Mike.Mizzell@magnetek.com with the student's name and email address so that he can enroll your student.
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.
- Technical Manual needed for reference can be found here
Length: Approximately 4 hours
Course Designers: Jon Walters, Mike Mizzell, Dennis Hankes