Online Course: Magnetek® IMPULSE®·G+ Series 4 Programming | Part # OL-MAG-GACD
This course introduces the programming functionality of the IMPULSE·G+ Series 4 adjustable frequency drive. During the course, you will gain an understanding of programming as you navigate through the keypad and parameter groups.
- Understand the IMPULSE·G+ Series 4 factory default parameter settings
- Review the IMPULSE·G+ Series 4 Initialization Set-Up parameters and selection to match a crane application requirement
- Explore Parameters changed by the X-Press Programming™
- Enable commonly used programming features available in the IMPULSE·G+ Series 4 drive
- Explain the programming parameters available in the Basic Level IMPULSE·G+ Series 4 programming
- Understand the use of the most common “special” features found in the MPULSE·G+ Series 4 and how these can be applied.
- Be able to save and recall a redundant copy of the IMPULSE·G+ Series 4 drive's “Verified” (modified) parameters
- Understand motion selection
- Explore programming of Speed Reference to match crane control type
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS?
This course is ideal for anyone needing a fundamental understanding of IMPULSE·G+ Series 4 programming and operation.
Completion of the online course Introduction to Magnetek® IMPULSE® AC Drives is required.
- After registering and paying for the course, you will be automatically directed to our new LearnUpon LMS where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- If you are not the student who will be taking the class, please email Aftermarket@cmworks.com with the student's name and email address so that he can enroll your student.
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.
- Technical Manual needed for reference can be found here
Length: Approximately 5 hours
Course Designers: Jon Walters, Mike Mizzell, Dennis Hankes