Online Course: CMCO Overhead Crane Operator Safety Training | Part # OL-OCST
NEWLY UPDATED, INTERACTIVE COURSE CONTENT!
Any person responsible for operating cranes will benefit from this class.
This class is a great preparation course of NCCCO certification exams.
Students will acquire a working knowledge of:
- OSHA, CMAA, ANSI/ASME B30 and ANSI/
- Pre-operational inspection requirements
- Operator responsibilities
- Hoist and crane components and their functions
- Identifying unsafe situations
- Basic rigging
- After registering and paying for the course, you will be automatically directed to our new LearnUpon LMS where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- If you are not the student who will be taking the class, please email email@example.com with the student's name and email address so that he can enroll your student.
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.