Overhead Crane & Hoist Frequent/Monthly Inspection 1-Day Course
Contact Us to Schedule!
On-Site at Customer Location
This 1-day class is designed for personnel responsible for performing frequent or monthly inspections of overhead cranes and hoists. Students will learn to properly conduct and document these inspections in compliance with OSHA Regulations and ASME Standards. Training is a combination of classroom instruction and hands-on inspection to ensure maximum learning and comprehension of the covered material.
Pricing will be quoted for on site visit at the customer's facility.
- Crane and hoist configurations & applicable standards
- Inspection classifications & record keeping requirements
- Required daily inspections
- Monthly inspection & rejection criteria established by OSHA & ASME: hooks, wire rope, chain, sheaves, controls, limit switches, warning devices & disconnects, brakes and load limiters
- Additional instruction to include: sling and below-the-hook device standards
- Hands-on inspection and operational testing
- Load testing
Students will receive:
- OSHA 1910.179 Standards
- Certificate of course completion