Online Course: Rigging Fundamentals | Part #OL-RIGFUN
The purpose of this course is to promote education and worker safety to prevent personal injury and or death.
- Summarize OSHA, ASME B30 and ASME P30
- Identify hoist and their functions
- Identify unsafe situations
- Describe rigging fundamentals
- Interpret hand signals
Certification expires 2 years from completion of the online class date.
- After registering and paying for the course, you will be automatically directed to our new LearnUpon LMS where you will be asked to create a password to set up your account.
- If you are not the student who will be taking the class, please email Paul.Smielecki@cmworks.com with the student's name and email address so that he can enroll your student.
- Please use Google Chrome for the best user experience.