CM-ET Road Technician Certification | USITT
March 13-14, 2018 | Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Columbus McKinnon is dedicated to supporting its distributors in promoting the safe and efficient use of its products. Dave Carmack, a member of our professional training team, will be guest teaching this class on-site at USITT.
Designed for advanced motor technicians, this 16-hour class will give students hands-on experience operating, inspecting and troubleshooting our industry-leading CM-ET Lodestar and CM-ET Prostar motors. Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will receive a 5-year certification for CM motors. This class counts towards 12 ETCP renewal credits.
Whether you’re new to CM products or a seasoned veteran, you won’t want to miss this class!
CM Entertainment Lodestar Maintenance Training - Class Objectives
- An understanding of how a CM Lodestar Motor works. How electricity flows inside. How the electric brake and travel limits operate.
- The knowledge of how to disassemble and reassemble a Lodestar Motor. When to inspect and what to look for during a routine inspection.
- The knowledge and confidence to troubleshoot. You will know what a pilot or secondary power supply is and why CM utilizes this design.
- To give the best possible training in maintenance and repair of the CM Lodestar Electric Motor.
- After the course, each student will be tested for their knowledge of ANSI E1.6-2 and CM recommendations. A score of 75% or higher, will earn the student a 5-year certification of CM Motors.
Click here for the Full Agenda
To register for this class, it is recommended that individuals have successfully completed the one-day CM-ET Basic Introduction and Maintenance School within the past three years and work with Lodestar or Prostar hoists.